Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Adhesions More Condition_symptoms What Can Abdominal And Pelvic Adhesions Cause?

What can abdominal and pelvic adhesions cause? - adhesions more condition_symptoms

I am 31 years old, I had removed all the female sex organs. Because of my age, it took 12 operations. I had many adhesions removed from my abdomen and pelvic area. In addition, my gut was removed from the pelvic wall 3 times. It's been 2 ½ years since my last surgery and I am with terrible stomach pain and pelvic especially on the left side with intestinal cramping my terrible terrible back pain and left leg injury. These accessions could lead to all these problems? Can anyone help? My doctor says it's mainly in my head. Gynoclogists I saw a few others in the region, and I believe that neither adhesions cause no pain or do you think of in your head. I'm not crazy, I know if something is wrong with my body, I do not understand. So is there anyone out there know anything about this information covers all help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment